Current Course Costs
£250 – Student Teacher / £380 – Qualified Teacher
Current Course Dates:
1st-2nd July, 2021 – Manchester
Course Length: 2 days
A British Gymnastics affiliated course taught by an Olympic Gymnastics coach. Each teacher on the course will receive a British Gymnastics Resource pack and certificate.
This course is suitable for both primary and secondary school teachers and student teachers. The course is 100% practical and no prior knowledge or experience is required.
- Body management
- Basic floor skills – headstands, handstands rolls, cartwheels etc…
- Flight (including rebound) – Basic vaulting
- Acrobatic Gymnastics – Partner and Group Balances
- Rhythmic Gymnastics – use of ribbons, hula hoops and balls
- Practical modules will include general principles of support
- Creating sequences linking skills together