Current Course Costs
£250 – Student Teacher / £380 – Qualified Teacher
Current Course Dates
21st-22nd June, 2021 – Gillingham, Kent
1st-2nd July, 2021 – Manchester
7th-8th July, 2021 – Manchester
12th-13th July, 2021 – Manchester
3rd-4th November, 2021 – Manchester
24th-25th November, 2021 – Gillingham, Kent
30th November-1st December, 2021 – Manchester
15th-16th December, 2021 – Manchester
Course Length: 2 Days
A British Gymnastics affiliated course taught by an Olympic Trampolining coach. Each teacher on the course will receive a British Gymnastics Resource pack and certificate.
This course will build on your previous trampoline knowledge gained during the Teacher’s Trampoline Part 1.
You will develop the skills to support progressions and complex skills such as somersault rotations, and twists. You will also learn linking skills and routine construction.
This course qualifies you to teach all of the GCSE and A Level P.E. Specification
- Revision of Safety and Code of Practice
- Build up skills to front somersault including pikes shape
- Build up work for back somersaults including piked and straight shapes
- Shaped body landings
- Aerial twisting
- Full twisting to and from body landings
- Cradle, cat twist and half turntable
- Competitions, routine construction and tariffing of skills